Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Today my hubby and I are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary! We've been together for 13 years and married for 9. He is the love of my life, my best friend, my prince charming. He is seriously my hero! I don't know how I would of made it without him throughout my time with this condition. He has comforted me through the spinning, held my hair back when I was vomiting, and wiped away my tears when I just couldn't take it anymore. He's had to carry me when I couldn't walk, and brought me my meals in bed. He has gone above and beyond what many husbands would do, taking the vow "...in sickness and in health" VERY seriously. I can't even begin to express my love for this man and how much he means to me. I love you honey, thank you for being so wonderful!

Much Love,
Shanon

2 comments:

  1. That's true love is about! Congratulations for your anniversary Shanon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mayela! We had a great day and best of all I didn't have any Meniere's attacks! :)

    ReplyDelete