Monday, October 17, 2011

Need Support?

I'm making this post short but sweet. After last weeks horrible couple of days of vertigo attacks I'm still feeling a bit wobbly, so I'm trying to take it easy today. But, I wanted to share something with you...


Here are some cards I created for my blog. I thought it would help to have these sitting in doctor's offices and at support group meetings for meniere's patients and caregivers. I created them awhile back but I'm just now getting a chance to share them with you. In fact, some of you may have already seen them up close and in person, since they are already sitting in my audiologist's office now. Dr. Gary McKnight has kindly agreed to give these to his patients who are suffering from Meniere's Disease and vertigo. I've already heard from a few of you who found the blog this way! Woo-hoo! Welcome to the blog! I hope you all are finding support here and know that you are not alone. Please take a look around. You might notice at the bottom of each post there are "labels" to categorize each post. For example, at the bottom of this post you will find the labels: "support", "welcome", and "meniere's" If you click on any of these labels you will be directed to a page that will bring up all of my posts that relate to that topic. So if you are looking for more information involving different topics associated with meniere's disease such as, vertigo, depression, diet, support, etc, you can find it easily with just one click. I hope this helps and I hope you will consider becoming a follower (to the right of this page) of the blog as well. Be sure to visit often and comment as well. I would also like to invite you to share "your meniere's story". The more support we have from each other the better. Thanks again for all YOUR support! I don't know how I could get through this dizzy life without YOU!

Much Love,
Shanon


PS. If you'd like any of these cards for yourself or to set in your doctor's office just let me know. I'd be happy to send you some!

No comments:

Post a Comment