Monday, August 15, 2011

Commenting

So this will be short and sweet as last night I went to bed dizzy and then this morning I woke up still a little wobbly and I'm still trying to recover.

But, I wanted to talk about the blog in general and the commenting feature at the end of each post. I've had several people lately let me know that they are having trouble leaving comments. I've been looking into it and I'm not able to figure out what the problem could be. I do know you have to have a registered account with google or one of the other various options but other than that there shouldn't be a problem. Can some of you who have had trouble contact me here (under email/contact) and let me know specifically why you can't comment? What error message is it giving you? Also, anyone who had trouble leaving comments but figured it out can you go ahead and leave a message below letting us know what the trick is? :)

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! I want this blog to be a helpful tool for everyone and the best way to make that happen is to be sure everyone is able to interact.

Much Love,
Shanon

2 comments:

  1. I am able to comment! Thanks for the kind words on my blog! I'm your newest follower as well.

    -Camille
    GGA

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for letting me know Camille!

    ReplyDelete