Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Well, that didn't last long

So, it was just a few days ago that I was so excited that the prednisone was working and my hearing was a lot better. Well, like the title of this post says, it didn't last long. I think I had 2-3 days of better hearing and then it went back to crappy hearing. Oh well, no big surprise. That's the way it usually goes whenever I do a round of prednisone. But the really crappy part about it is that I've been having more dizzy episodes now. So, not only am I back to being deaf I'm more wobbly. No major vertigo attacks (knock on wood) lately but the whole "feeling like I'm constantly walking on a tightrope" is no fun. I hope things get better soon.

Anyways, on my "to do" list today is to schedule a check up appointment with my ear doctor and to find out where we're at with the support group. I know I could use a little support from fellow Meniere's sufferer's right now, and I'm sure some of you could too. "Hang in there!" That's what I keep telling myself! :)

Much Love,
Shanon

1 comment:

  1. oh no :( that doesn't sound good at all. but i hope your hearing get better soon dear!

    ReplyDelete