Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day

Hope everyone is having a great (dizzy free) Labor Day weekend! Too bad Meniere's Disease doesn't take a day off, right?! :)

Today I'm enjoying my day with hubby before I leave for the week. My mom and I will be traveling to Indiana to visit my sister and her family, and to celebrate my nephews 4th birthday! I'm really excited to see them, BUT as with any trip away from home, I'm very nervous. Afraid of a vertigo attack. Worried about traveling with my hearing loss. Jeff won't be going with me so I'm going to miss him terribly. Of course, because he's my best friend and we spend all our free time together, but also because he's my ears. He helps make sure that I'm always included in the conversation and translates for me when I can't hear. He's there for me when I'm having an attack or just a bad day. I'm going to miss him.

But, this is a great opportunity for me to see my sister and her husband, and my niece and nephews. I miss them SO much. I only get to see them once, maybe twice a year so I really am super excited.

So, while I'm away there may be little activity on the blog. I may stop in to say hi... we'll see.

Happy travels everyone!

Much Love,
Shanon

No comments:

Post a Comment