Sunday, September 25, 2011

Much Love

After my last post I received so many comments, messages and emails all from people showing their support and understanding. Thank you all SO much! I am truly grateful to have family and friends who support me through my battles with Meniere's.

Unfortunately, my latest battle is finding out that I have been dropped from my long term disability. Obviously, this was some disappointing news to take. I found out a couple of weeks ago and ever since I've been on an emotional roller coaster and going nonstop to figure out a plan. Things have just been crazy...which is why I've been away from blogging for a bit, sorry about that. But, there's been so much to think about. Can we afford to live on Jeff's income? Where would we go? When is the best time to sell the house? Can I work again? I'm still scared to even drive, how would I get to work? Where could I work? Who would hire someone who can't hear and has to go lie down whenever they get dizzy? Ugh! There's so many questions with so few answers. But we have decided that it's best that we try to sell the house and rent somewhere cheaper and closer to where Jeff works. Right now he has a 45 min. commute one way so we're hoping we'll get to be somewhere closer to save on gas. We've been working like crazy to get the house ready to put on the market. We're getting closer to being done but still have quite a bit to do. Hopefully we'll get it on the market within the next couple of weeks and it sells fast! If not, I'm not sure what our next move will be. But honestly, we can't think that far ahead right now. We're just going to take it one step at a time so we don't stress out too much. I've already got enough stress right not to worry about my future stress! lol!

Anyways, aside from a couple of dizzy days lately things have been going pretty well considering the circumstances. I think this blog and all of your support is really what helps me through it all. Thank you all SO much! I always end my posts with "Much Love", but today I mean it more than ever!

Much Love,
Shanon

No comments:

Post a Comment