Monday, September 26, 2011

Meniere's World has your back!

I recently came across a zazzle shop called Meniere's World created by Joe Young. The shop carries apparel and various other products that focus on Meniere's Disease and it's symptoms. They are quite humorous, even though they are unfortunate feelings that many meniere's sufferers go through. But somehow having a shirt that says, "I'm not drunk, I have Meniere's Disease!" makes it all a little better. Here are a few of my favorite items available:




Be sure to visit his shop and check out the rest! I'm sure you'll find a few of your own favorites!

In other news, today started out dizzy but it got a lot better as the day went on. I've started a new diet and supplements. We'll see how it goes...I'll keep you posted!

Much Love,
Shanon

1 comment:

  1. I need to get that t-shirt!! Thanks for the site!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete