Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome New Followers

Hello and welcome to the new followers of the My Life with Meniere's blog! I want to thank you all for joining us, and to remind you that this blog is for YOU, it's for everyone. Everyone who has Meniere's, everyone who knows someone with Menier's, everyone who just wants more information about Meniere's. I blog because it helps me through the tough times and it reminds me that I do have good days too. I blog to inform people about this condition and give support to people living with it. I want this to be a place you feel comfortable sharing your experiences and talking about how it makes you feel. Living with Meniere's is difficult for many reasons but one of the most challenging obstacles I've faced is feeling alone and isolated. This blog helps me overcome that obstacle. So thank you again for being here and following along. Feel free to leave your comments and invite your friends and loved ones to follow along. The more the merrier!

Much Love,
Shanon

No comments:

Post a Comment