Friday, June 3, 2011

I think I over did it...

Well, we're not exactly sure what triggered it but I had a bed vertigo attack at 3:00 AM this morning. I have a feeling it was too much salt but hubby thinks it was too much sugar. At any rate I just plain over did it yesterday. After many meds and a couple sleepless hours last night I finally dozed off around 5:00 AM and slept in til 10:00.

Now, the recovery. The morning after one of these episodes I feel like I've been run over by a truck. A REALLY big truck. I ache everywhere. My tinnitus is bad and my balance is shot. Today, I will rest.

But tonight I have plans so hopefully I will feel better soon. Every first Friday of the month there is an Artwalk in town where all the galleries stay open late to invite the public in to enjoy music, food, poetry, food and of course art. My art will be on display at one of the new galleries here in town. I really want to be there so I hope things turn around for me soon. (fingers crossed)

Here is a sample of one of my pieces that will be on display tonight:


I don't want to turn this blog into a "hey, look at my art" blog but it is a part of me. It is one of the challenges that make up "My Life with Meniere's". If you'd like to see more be sure to visit my fookaDESIGNS blog. :)

Off to recover. Have a great day!

Much Love, Shanon

No comments:

Post a Comment